Saturday, February 6, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday

On Sunday I'll be rooting for the Colts !! #33 Melvin Bullitt, safety for the colts is a former teammate of mine from back in high school (Naaman Forest Rangers). Although we weren't very good friends it still makes me proud that I've played on the same downs as he has, and more importantly that a teammate of mine has not only made it to the NFL, but to the big game.

I dont know why this is so Awkward

If you're looking for a new place eat at, here are a few of new places that I've been to lately.

The Flying Fish was good place to get catfish, or gumbo, but not limited to that kind of stuff. I was surprised as to how diverse the menu was, and all in all I was very pleased. They also had this funny sign there.

Then theres Roosters Road House in Denton by Fuzzy's. its a pretty cool BBQ and burger joint. They also have a challenge where if you eat 18 sliders, and a giant order of cheese fries, you get the meal free. However if you fail to complete the task, it will cost you $30. Don't forget to tip. Here's Lackey's attempt.

And heres lackey's defeat

Then of course the best is saved for last. If you've ever been to Denton then you've probably been to Old West. If not it needs to be in your top 2 things to do today before 2pm b/c thats when they close. This breakfast/lunch cafe will not disappoint you. I guarantee it. Try their Cobbler, its only 99 cents, plus 50 cents if you want ice cream. Oh and try to carpool b/c parking may be an issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment